omg i just watched brave i’m crYing
fuck you, you fucking fuck---- <3 <3------------ (^___^) ~~
omg i just watched brave i’m crYing
The classic doll color test performed with a white child, complete with the parent’s
The little girl even says she picked the white figures as the good child because it “looks like me” and the dark girl as bad because “she’s dark”. When Soledad O’Brien asks the girl’s mother about it, we’re met with quite a few colorblind based excuses and “well, we just don’t talk about race”.
“We don’t talk about race!!”
And your kid is saying racist shit regardless.
That should fucking tell you something, lady.
But of course, it won’t. I bet you cash money she won’t change a thing, continuing to use that color blind bullshit.
This is why the whole idea of not discussing race with white children is bullshit. No, it won’t “taint” them. When you don’t talk about it, they still form opinions — racist ones — because they don’t know any better, so to speak. Then one day they grow up into adults that are, guess what, still racist. As Black folks, we pretty much all had “the talk” as kids/young people; our existence in this society dictates that we do, because racism is a part of our lives at an incredibly young age. Colorblind ideology has been proven to be toxic as blatant racism. And little white kids can be just as racist as their parents.
we dont talk about race with kids but a small child ran up to my professor’s wife and said she had a terrorist baby.
we dont talk about race with kids but white children were encouraged to go to lynchings to see white supremacy. because (trigger warning: graphic details) jesse washington, whose charred body is floating around on tumblr posts, had his teeth yanked out by white children so they could sell them as lynching souvenirs.
we dont talk about race with kids but kids clearly PICK UP ON RACE. many POC parents dont explicitly discuss race but clearly, white ppl, kids pick up on it!!
Parinya Charoenphol: Why she kicks ass
- She is a former Muay Thai (Thai boxing) champion and has also worked as a model and actress.
- She opened a boxing camp “Parinya Muay Thai” in Pranburi, Thailand and co-owns and runs with American actor/writer Steven Khan, and teaches muay thai and aerobics to children at the Baan Poo Yai School.
- Her story was shown in the film Beautiful Boxer. The film won several national and international awards, yet opened to limited success in Thailand.
- Her life is also part of the book Ladyboys: The Secret World of Thailand’s Third Gender, included in Julina Khusaini’s National Geographic documentary Hidden Genders.
- She had a prominent role in the superhero film-action film Mercury Man, playing the title character’s transgender sibling and demonstrating her kickboxing prowess on the villains.
Makpal Abdrazakova, the only female eagle hunter in Kazakhstan.
Kickin’ ass and lookin’ fine.
I just googled this woman. Apparently she is also training to be a lawyer! I suppose hunting with a live eagle while looking utterly gorgeous is just not enough accomplishment for her.
This is exactly why I watch dubbed hentai
have you ever tried to fuck a box
…I am so tempted to watch this now.
I know I’m for sure gonna watch it! Maybe I’ll do a livestream….
around this time last year people finally started taking notice of the food-related issues in the upper northern reaches of Canada; consider this your reminder that even since then, juice is still $26 in Pangnirtung, Nunavut, and that the predominately indigenous communities in Canada’s North are forced to pay extraordinarily exorbitant prices for basic groceries due to structural inequity and the contemporary effects of ongoing settler occupation.